Sit back, relax & welcome to the Harrison world

Welcome to the daily happenings of the Harrison Family. It's crazy here, but we have a lot of fun. Mamma is clearly a little out numbered by the male species in the house, but it sure keeps things interesting. In our lives, you'll find lots of bugs, blocks, trucks, loud banging, clanging, running, hurdling off couches and beds, endless amounts of energy, no sleep, laughter from the belly, boo-boos, trips to the dr, walks to the park, did i mention no sleep? We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

Our Family Vacation - Destin, June 2010

I've been looking forward to this vacation and this beach in particular since the minute we left it last July. Even the drive to Destin brings me down memory lane and all of the fun times I had there with my family when I was a kid. I'm hoping that we are creating these same kinds of memories with our own kids. Our drive was good... and I drove the entire way except for about the last 15 minutes when my legs were falling asleep! BP did NOT ruin our vacation, thank goodness. Not a drop of oil to be seen or smelled any where near Destin and I pray that it remains that way. The first day welcomed us with sunshine and relaxation and we got our customary 'family shot' by some happy 'vacationer' on the beach. We had an amazing time as you'll see and so glad we came back again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment