Sit back, relax & welcome to the Harrison world

Welcome to the daily happenings of the Harrison Family. It's crazy here, but we have a lot of fun. Mamma is clearly a little out numbered by the male species in the house, but it sure keeps things interesting. In our lives, you'll find lots of bugs, blocks, trucks, loud banging, clanging, running, hurdling off couches and beds, endless amounts of energy, no sleep, laughter from the belly, boo-boos, trips to the dr, walks to the park, did i mention no sleep? We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

Destin May 2012

“I am you; you are ME. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.”

--Sri Sathya Sai Baba 

We headed to Destin this year in May, and let me tell you, this is by far the BEST time to come.  Warm sun, beautiful ocean and not too many people.   I live for the ocean and believe I belong there... not just for vacation, but for always.  My 'happy place' thought has always been the beach and when I look at these pictures, I long to be back... to where I feel at home in my mind, body and soul.  One day.

But, back to the vaca....It was fantastic.  Even though I headed down there on the ends of a stomach virus and the kids all hacked up a lung for our 12 hour drive and then 2 out of the 3 boys had to go to the urgent care clinic for ear infections...we STILL had an AMAZING time.  You could never tell from the photos all of the sickness that was going on!  The Beach is my heaven..... and from the looks in my boys' eyes... it's their heaven too.

Thanks Brian, from the bottom of my heart for making this trip happen this year.  I'm so thankful for the moments I spent with my family and for the memories we created.

0 comments:

Post a Comment