Sit back, relax & welcome to the Harrison world

Welcome to the daily happenings of the Harrison Family. It's crazy here, but we have a lot of fun. Mamma is clearly a little out numbered by the male species in the house, but it sure keeps things interesting. In our lives, you'll find lots of bugs, blocks, trucks, loud banging, clanging, running, hurdling off couches and beds, endless amounts of energy, no sleep, laughter from the belly, boo-boos, trips to the dr, walks to the park, did i mention no sleep? We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

My evil knievel


RIGHT.... Breck is my dare devil. Little chuy needs another nickname; evil knievel. This is another instance where I sing my praises to the video monitor. Breck was having his quiet time, or in his world, not so quiet time. I had brian check on breck.. and this is what we found. Breck scales the built in desk without assistance of a chair, we figure he uses the drawer handles. He throws off books, changing pad, diapers & wipes. Then he moves on to the shelves where we keep pretty, breakable things because we thought they were out of reach. He chooses to hurl those items off as well. He spends a little time flipping the light switch on and off then proceeds to stunt jump off the desk and rip apart all the books he took down. Good times. Last time this happened i found him asleep on a pile of shredded rubble. I have a feeling this little guy will continuously keep me on my toes! Gotta love him though and his aventurous spirit!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you need to "hire" Brady to cage Breck more often....like he did in your previous picture :-)

Post a Comment