Sit back, relax & welcome to the Harrison world

Welcome to the daily happenings of the Harrison Family. It's crazy here, but we have a lot of fun. Mamma is clearly a little out numbered by the male species in the house, but it sure keeps things interesting. In our lives, you'll find lots of bugs, blocks, trucks, loud banging, clanging, running, hurdling off couches and beds, endless amounts of energy, no sleep, laughter from the belly, boo-boos, trips to the dr, walks to the park, did i mention no sleep? We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

Fountain Fun and Glorious Log rolling




A wee bit out of sequence here, but you get the picture. It was HOT today, so the frog fountain at the arboretum was a must. I sort of think the extra fun part was being dressed normally and getting completely drenched. They decided to wrap up the afternoon with a very wet roll in the grass. I brought home some dirty, happy boys. Oh, that makes me remember a funny moment. On the way home, I decided to bring them to 7-11 to pick up slurpees. for some odd reason I happened to have an extra shirt and shorts for both in the car but no extra underwear. I let them know that they would have to go commando in 7-11 but not to worry because Nobody would know since they'd have their shorts on. Well, this was TOO much for Brady and he decided to wear his wet underpants, but Breck took my lead and went in without the undies. On the way out, just before we exited and while a nice man held the door for me and the troops... Breck decided to announce to me and the rest of everyone within earshot that "Nobody even checked to see I'm not wearing my underpants!"
He was beyond thrilled with his almost accomplishment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment