Sit back, relax & welcome to the Harrison world

Welcome to the daily happenings of the Harrison Family. It's crazy here, but we have a lot of fun. Mamma is clearly a little out numbered by the male species in the house, but it sure keeps things interesting. In our lives, you'll find lots of bugs, blocks, trucks, loud banging, clanging, running, hurdling off couches and beds, endless amounts of energy, no sleep, laughter from the belly, boo-boos, trips to the dr, walks to the park, did i mention no sleep? We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

Team Tornadoes

What a cute picture! Brady absolutely LOVES soccer this year and having Dad as Coach makes it even more special. I seriously adore watching him practice and play games.... and lucky me because, we also have the pleasure of watching Breck play too this year! SO. MUCH. FUN.
Even more fun are some of the nights we just head out to the park with our goals and balls and just play around as a family....the boys completely enjoy this, but i have a little secret.... I do believe I enjoy it maybe even more than them! These moments are just so awesome. Watching them laugh and actually having them WANT us to play with them is greatness. I'm sure there will come a day when mom and dad are not as cool to play with .. so for that reason alone I treasure every second I get now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment