Sit back, relax & welcome to the Harrison world

Welcome to the daily happenings of the Harrison Family. It's crazy here, but we have a lot of fun. Mamma is clearly a little out numbered by the male species in the house, but it sure keeps things interesting. In our lives, you'll find lots of bugs, blocks, trucks, loud banging, clanging, running, hurdling off couches and beds, endless amounts of energy, no sleep, laughter from the belly, boo-boos, trips to the dr, walks to the park, did i mention no sleep? We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do.

July Fourth 2013

July 4th 2013!  So this picture wraps up my quick year in review for the Harrison's.  I took a major hiatus starting back last June/July because of my pregnancy and then the incredibly busy year that followed.  I'm just now feeling like I can exhale... a little. 
To start, this year the 4th in TX was great.... probably about 10 degrees cooler than normal.  We had a crazy busy day... 8:30 am parade, then Brian made two rounds to the KC pool taking first Brooks, then the big boys.  Next, we went to my parents for some scrumptious backyard bbq'd ribs and finally, we wrapped up the night with an FC Dallas game and fireworks.  I think I'm still recovering from that day.
The Fourth of July is a pretty good example of how our last year went. We did one thing after another with constant activity.  It was a whirlwind.  I'm sort of hoping it's a little bit more calm this year, but I can only imagine with 4 boys that won't be the case at all.
So... take a glimpse of what the past 12 months looked like ...I threw in just a few pics of each month to highlight some of the bigger things:)  February took the cake though on special months.  Brax was born and I fell in love again and it was beginning of his sleep stealing.  (he's still stealing sleep , by the way.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment